- NEW THIS YEAR – an extra hour each day for more instruction/play – 16 hours of camp!!
- Individual skill work and team concepts taught at an age appropriate level.
- Instructor to athlete ratio is 1:10 in most situations.
- Price includes instruction, a t-shirt, and a volleyball.
- Athletic shoes are required. Knee pads are optional, but recommended. You are welcome to bring your own volleyball.
- Parents are invited to attend on last day for the last hour of each session for competitive play and awards.
- Players are encouraged to bring money to deposit in their account in the Concession Stand Bank for snacks each day. The balance will be returned on the last day of camp.
Directing the Coppell Cowgirl Camps will be head volleyball coach Julie Price, formerly Julie Green. Coach Price led the Coppell Cowgirls to back-to-back 5A State Championships in 2011 and 2012. The Coppell Cowgirls finished the 2012 season as the #1 ranked high school volleyball team in the nation. Before moving to Coppell, Coach Price led the Lake Travis Cavaliers to the 4A State Championship in 2010. She is the only coach in Texas history to have won State Championships in volleyball in consecutive years at two different schools. Assisting with the camp will be volleyball coaches from Coppell High School, Coppell Middle Schools, and Coppell Cowgirls from the previous seasons.
COST AND PAYMENT DEADLINE
$150 postmarked by May 29
$150 (plus $5.00 processing fees) if registered before May 29.
After deadline dates, please register online (plus a $10 late registration fee)
OR as a walk-in with money order or cash for $160 on the 1st day of camp.
For additional information, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (214) 496-6205.
Memorial Day, Monday May 28, 2018
9:00am – 4:00pm
@ Coppell Sports Garden – 1849 Belt Line Road
Two Divisions: High School & Middle School
Teams: 8-10 players - 6 v 6 tournament
- CISD students (Grades 6-12th), alumni, & faculty allowed to participate
- NEW THIS YEAR - Students from other schools are allowed to participate on a team with at least 1 CISD student on their team.
- All teams can include only 2 2017 season or alumni volleyball players.
- Each player must sign and return a waiver form to participate (Under 18? parent MUST sign).
- $30 per player: includes registration, t-shirt, & tournament water bottle
- Registration and waiver forms available at CHS Horseshoe and here (below)
- CHS - May 7th and 9th and May 11th, 15th, 17th, and 18th at all CHS lunches.
- Team registration form can be turned in to the volleyball office or to Coach Price’s mailbox in the main office.
- Players must complete registration forms - this can be turned in to volleyball office OR registration can be done online.
Entry Deadline: Friday, May 18th
MANDATORY Team Captain Meeting May 25th in the CHS Lecture Hall during all lunches. Your team captain MUST attend or your team will not be allowed to play!
Follow us on Twitter @CowgirlVB to get pool play/bracket schedules
Spectators welcome: $5 per person
EACH PLAYER MUST REGISTER/PAY ONLINE OR WITH PAPER REGISTRATION TO PARTICIPATE.
Registration Packets (Please read thoroughly)
Athletic Physicals will be offered by the Coppell ISD Sports Medicine Program in conjunction with Old Town Family Practice.
- Dates: April 28th and May 5th 2018
- Times: 8:30 AM- 11:30 AM
- Location: 413 W. Bethel Road, Suite 300 Coppell, Texas 75019
- Cost: 20$
Sign up for a time slot and make payments online at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/coppell-high-school-athletic-physicals-tickets-42538677329?aff=ehomecard
Physical Forms can be downloaded and printed from: https://coppellisd.rankonesport.com/New/Home.aspx (*Physicals will not be accepted if they are dated before April 1st 2018)
*All Learners competing in an UIL sanctioned sport must have a current Athletic Physical on file with the competing school’s Head Coach.
Thank you, Coppell High School Sports Medicine Team